Integrated Energy Therapy® (IET), developed by Stevan J. Thayer at the Center of Being, uses angelic energy to work directly with your body’s cellular memory and energy field to get the “issues out of your tissues” for good. IET helps you to safely and gently release limiting energy patterns from your past, empower and balance your life in the present, and embody your full potential as you move into your future.
Benefits of IET Sessions:
- Can painlessly release your suppressed feelings and your limiting cellular memories.
- Supports you in enhancing your health, life purpose, prosperity and creativity.
- Empowers you to experience fulfilling loving relationships in all areas of your life.
- Provides gentle yet powerful support for survivors of childhood traumas such as physical and sexual abuse, alcoholic and dysfunctional families.
- Supports your self-healing at all levels, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
- Increases your connection to your angels and helps you work with them in your life.
- Helps you to discover and live your Soul’s mission in life.
About the Sessions:
Sessions are one hour long, and each session is different from the next session. I have found that most clients require 3 session and the sessions being three to four weeks apart. As clients grow in their understanding on how their thoughts affect their everyday lives and open their communication with their angels, more and more information starts to flow in during the second and third session. Some clients are a sleep the moment the sessions being, and some clients are fully awake but in a very relaxed state. After the session the clients usually share the visions and feelings that they experienced and I do the same. The fee is per session, and not on an hourly basis.
What you may feel after the session:
The effects of the session may continue to integrate for up to several days following the treatment. During this time you may feel energized, light, focused, tired, unsettled, or somehow have a sense of being in transition. Thoughts, emotions, and physical sensations may continue to surface as your body adjusts to its new energetic patterns. All of these experiences are good and normal parts of the integration process. Be sure to rest, drink extra water, and be kind to yourself, especially over the next 48 hours. Listen to what your body is telling you and take time to reflect on any experiences or insights that arise.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy. Reiki healing is a natural therapy that gently balances life energies and brings health and well being to the recipient.
Some Of The Reiki Healing Health Benefits:
- Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension
- It accelerates the bodie’s self-healing abilities
- Aids better sleep
- Raises the vibrational frequency of the body
- Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing
60 minutes $90
90 minutes $ 135